It is a full-on winter wonderland in Sun Valley right now. Happy Holidays! I love just about everything right now, but here are some highlights:
1. Let it snow! It was such a treat to wake up (though with a terrible hangover and possibly still intoxicated) to this incredible fresh blanket of snow on Sunday morning. It’s a white Christmas in Sun Valley!
2. Caroling, caroling through the snow. One of my favorite things about a Sun Valley Christmas is the carolers — they travel around Sun Valley village and perform songs at each restaurant. Their performances are so beautiful, and they always bring tears to my eyes. I especially love when they use these bells…
3. JT and GB. I heart JT. I also heart this song by Garth Brooks. The two together? Amazing. Check it out.
4. Emma Watson. I’ve been told that Emma Watson is my doppleganger, and I will take that compliment any day. It helps that she’s just all around awesome and wise beyond her years. Here’s a look at “7 Emma Watson Quotes That Will Challenge Your Views on Young Hollywood”.
5. My NYE dress. I thought I was going to wear the extra dress I ordered from last year for NYE this year…Turns out, I look like a baby prostitute in it. So, I scoured the internet super last minute and found this gem. I couldn’t find it in my size and the color I wanted online, so my cousin came to the rescue and picked one up for me in Newport Beach. Can’t wait!
6. The fam. No words needed. Love these folks.