With the holidays just around the corner, this super easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer is sure to come in handy. My mom has been making this for years, and it’s a family favorite.
10 people as an appetizer
A few extra tips:
- I use extra parmesan (almost twice the amount) and dust the top of the finished product with some more.
- Fully coat each piece in the mixture — push the mixture to the opposite side of the pan as you arrange them. I usually arrange them in a spiral, starting from the outside in.
- I recommend serving the pull aparts with red sauce (a specialty freshly made tomato sauce = extra points) and starting the “pulling” process yourself — each biscuit will easily separate from the others, and it’s perfect finger food.
- For a healthier version, use half the amount of butter and supplement with olive oil.
- For a simple presentation and plate transfer, place your serving dish face down on the baking pan with the pull aparts in it, then flip it over. The pull aparts will transfer easily.