As we saw our posts creep towards the 100s, we knew we needed to so something special to celebrate this blog. The 100th post happened to fall on the perfect weekend when there was so much to celebrate including the Brennans To Be (Brad and Jenna) and an inevitable Husky beatdown vs. our Ducks. Taylor had the brilliant idea to make the theme “b.” As luck would have it, many of our favorite things start with a b. Here’s a look!
Our décor featured all things “b” including
- A “buttload” of pumpkins (a term Taylor coined well before we conceptualized this party)
- Blossoms (duh)
- Oregon “banner”
- Beautiful votives (ok, that one’s a stretch)
Our “b” inspired menu featured:
- baked brie, burrata, and baguette, along with an antipasto plate
- baked potatoes with all the toppings (including bacon and beans)
- brussels sprouts, broccoli rabe, and berries salad
- blackberry and brown sugar creme brulee
- bubbly and beer
Our celebration was attended by our favorite babes and bros…and black dogs and a brittany
Thanks to all who helped us celebrate! It was such a fun night, and we can’t wait for the next 100+ posts!